Thursday, 17 March 2016

For Sale; Foundry African Tribal Skirmishers

Hi,

In view of these miniatures being painted up as a test run for my Perry Beja I've decided to sell the Foundry Tribal Warriors I painted recently.

I'd like £6.50 per mini which would be a total of £71.50 for them all. I want to sell them in one batch ie. no splitting up :)

Buyer Pays Postage.

I don't mind selling overseas under the understanding that the buyer pays for International Signed For and takes the risk of it being lost in the post. I will keep a copy of the Proof of Posting receipt from the Post Office which I can send via e-mail as soon as the package is in the post.

I would prefer Paypal as a 'gift' only please, but understand if you have misgivings so will accept normal PP payment if this is the case.

If you're interested please PM me here or you can e-mail me at:

darrell.hindley@googlemail.com

Here are the pics:





Bye for now.

2 comments: