Tuesday, 11 August 2026

AD Miniatures, 3rd Century Romans now Available from Footsore Miniatures

Hi, just a quick note to let folk know that Adam Smith's AD Miniatures collaboration with Footsore Miniatures has now seen the first pre releases of the Third Century Romans range.

They can be seen and are available from HERE!


There are currently seven packs in the range and i know that there is much more to come by way of Legionaries/Auxiliaries and Cavalry etc.

Cheers for now.

10 comments:

  1. There goes my pension fund 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too. I expect we're not alone in this Aly lol :>)

      Delete
  2. Very nice looking figures, look forward to seeing how the range unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's looking to be an exceptional, up to date, Third Century Roman range from what I have been privy to.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I haven't had any to hand as of yet but from what i have seen in terms of sculpts this range is nothing short of amazing.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is indeedJose Maria Cagiga. I've been waiting with baited breath for these to be released for a while now.

      Delete
  5. Noooo!!! I don't really need another Roman Army, Looking good thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but we all do rhingley, we all do ;>)

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment