Miniature Painting and Wargaming Blog
Please click right, then click on "On Image in New Tab" for full size image- it is BIG!
Very impressive! Looking forward to seeing more!
Thanks Donnie. It's quite an intensive procedure and something i need to get to grips with. in other words, I'm (slowly!) learning! :>)
What a magnificent photo. Your excellent photography? Congratulations.Our appetites are well and truly whetted for more!Best wishes, James
Thanks James. Yes, my photography and mediocre skills with the blending tools on Photoshop. It's something that i promised myself I'd get to grips with; it's actually a much slower process than I had imagined. But worth it.
Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment
Very impressive! Looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie. It's quite an intensive procedure and something i need to get to grips with. in other words, I'm (slowly!) learning! :>)
DeleteWhat a magnificent photo. Your excellent photography? Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteOur appetites are well and truly whetted for more!
Best wishes, James
Thanks James. Yes, my photography and mediocre skills with the blending tools on Photoshop. It's something that i promised myself I'd get to grips with; it's actually a much slower process than I had imagined. But worth it.
Delete