Monday 23 February 2015

Arghhhh! 'Tis Free I Tell Thee!!

I've come into possession of a free gift that arrived from North Star with my latest order of NWF Brits.

If anyone is interested in having these Pirate Flags please contact me and I'll pop them in the post.

I'm not being a Scrouge, but if you're overseas you'll have to pay the postage- times are hard at Just Add Water Towers! (I'm in the UK).


Just drop me a line at the e-mail address on the front page of my blog. First come, first served. all I ask is that you 'Follow' my blog then post on your blog and Google Plus me.

Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome to it if you're into Pirates mate(?).

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one too as well .,, thought it must be a mistake.. So miners going free as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He-he.... I didn't order it, is was in the box with a sticker reading "Gift" on it.

      Yours too? Might be a secret ploy to get us to buy those Ainsty Castings ships ! :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
    2. Do you need flags? please say "Yes!" :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment