Friday 14 September 2012

Claymore Castings Have Done it Again! Casualties!!

I don't know what it is about the sculpting talents of Mr Paul Hicks but he doesn't half capture the measure of animation in a miniature. Kudos to David and Andrewthe architects of Claymore Castings for picking Mr hicks as their preferred sculptor as he has done more than a stirling job on the latest batch of miniatures.

I think you'll agree that there is a lot of scope for vignette style basing or simply a stand alone vignette of Douglas getting butchered! The other casualties will be servinjg nicely in my English Verneuil army and will have equal violence delivered upon then on the bases.

All Four Casualties from the Pack


 Douglas from Above


 Side on View of Douglas

There should be some painted stuff appearing here very soon. I'm just so buisy at the moment that it's hard to fit my own painting time in!

Cheers,
Darrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment