Thursday 23 April 2015

Preparation for Salute.....

So, I've been up most of the night trying to put the finishing touches to a unit that's due to be done for Salute on Saturday. I'm sitting watching the varnish matte go off, very slowly it seems(!) and getting slightly anxious that it won't be off and therefore I won't be able to pack it up for today when my train leaves!

Those that know me will be used to me doing this and think it quite typical of me to be doing things at the last minute but as long as they get done and I manage to sleep on the train things should be OK.

Fingers crossed!

Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Still at it Ray- trains at four.... [beads of sweat] :>)

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll just have to hold them and sit them in your lap on the train. Think of them as an icebreaker for conversations with your fellow passengers. Other gamers would see them and instantly come on over. I just hope they're not of the great unwashed variety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly where you are coming from! Sleep round here is also at something of a premium. ;-) See you at Salute! Simon

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment