Tuesday 11 August 2020

Andrea Matt Black Single Pot Paint Supplier UK???

Now Sorted Out 👍 Thanks to Everyone for their Help


A quick plea to the masses if I may?



I'm looking for a UK supplier of Andrea Matt Black Single Flat Black NAC02AC26 in the UK or a company that would be willing to order me ten pots of the above.

Along with Golden Acrylic Black Gesso Andrea is my go to for undercoating after priming. In other words I'm quite desperate to ensure that my remain supplied :>)

If anyone knows of anywhere please do get in touch.


12 comments:

  1. Historex Agents sell Andrea paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spoke to Historex, they have 3 in stock but you can `back order' more and they will order in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not anymore.... right guys! Own up! which one of you was it? LOL

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a couple of stockists on the Andrea site they may be worth a try.
    BAYONETS AND CABINETS 16 BURY ROAD RADCLIFFE MANCHESTER 07738787911 TRACEEMMOTT@AOL.COM

    Fantasy Realms 6 Cavel Square Easington Colliery 07901060901 benclarkson80@tiscali.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul A quick google search has not come up with a homepage for either :>(

      Delete
    2. enter Great Britain and there is a list, very out of date LSA and Under Two Flags models have been closed for yeas. https://www.andreaeurope.com/listado-de-tiendas.php

      Delete
    3. Thanks Phil. I'll just wait until Historex has a restock. At least I know that way my money id safe. As you say, most of those sites are out of date= probably phone numbers too.

      Delete
  5. Try Mark Woolley at M&C Painting he has got Andrea paints for me in the past. If it's not on his website, which he is currently updating, send him a message.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment