Thursday 23 December 2021

Lard Magazine 2021 Out Now! Hurrah!



In the event that you're not a member of any Lard Groups on social media; the Lard Magazine 2021 is not available from HERE.

Whether or not you play any of the "Lardie" games systems the mag is always full of great scenario ideas, the how to of planning games, modelling ideas, and previews of up and coming TooFatLardies publications, and easily adapted to whatever rules system you prefer to play.

For me personally, I'm looking forward to reading Sidney Roundwood's ideas on modelling the urban environment of 17th century Paris, a preview of Mark Backhouse's Strength and Honour 2mm Ancients rules. I have it open on my laptop now and i'm about to dive in. might I be so bold as to suggest that you do so too? You would be mad to to, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment