Thursday 5 March 2020

My Old Blogs Deleted! Just Add Water Lives On!

Hi,

Just a a very quick post to let you know that my old blogs have now been deleted and any material on said blogs worth its salt have moved over to this Just Add Water blog.

I needed to concentrate everything into one journal as the divergence of having too many blogs to maintain was a bit of a pain. also, with the rise of social media such as Facebook, Twitter etc it made sense to have everything in one place.

The deleted blogs include:

Havemal

Gewalthaufen

La Journee

Shooting Leave

I Would like to ask a favour of anyone who has a link to any of my now deleted blogs; would you mind linking just Add Water up in your links list in place of the older blogs please? All the best bits are on here so most of the content is included here.

4 comments:

  1. I have restricted myself to two now, at its height a had 6 on the go. Now it feels better to have it all in two places.

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, best way. Things can quickly get confused if one has too many blogs :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah consolidation is where it is at.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment