Sunday 1 March 2020

New Assault Group Italian Personalities!

I have been making an effort not to post pics of miniatures that are about to be released but these sculpts from Nick Collier are just too exciting to ignore! High on their heals are some Spanish Personalities according to the TAG Facebook page. Ramon de Cardona per chance?

These characters could be used to create pretty much any Italian Commanders of the period from 1495 (Fornovo) up to and around the Ravenna era (1512) and have great purpose for the vignette style basing that I love to put together.

I have already had multiple ideas for vignettes pop into my mind (beware the wargaming butterfly syndrome!), the main one being that of Machiavelli, Cesare Borgia & Da vinci acting as advisors to various commanders and planners,but in particular and perhaps obviously, Da Vinci as master of artillery.

I'm going to let the pictures do the talking:

Alfonso I d'Este, Duke of Ferrara, his Father, Duke Ercol d'Este & staff:


Alfonso I d ' East I:



Alfonso I d ' East II:


Duke Ercol d'Este:


Machiavelli, Cesare Borgia & Da vinci:


The Florentine:


The Genius:


The Prince:


5 comments:

  1. Damn, more figures to buy and paint. I MUST have Cesare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might say that Robbie ;>)

      As soon as these are released I'm buying! Too beautiful not too!

      Delete
  2. Excellent addition to an already excellent range. TAG is number in this space.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment