Not for me. It's the usual, ugly, samey AI slop. A waste of everybody's time, I think. On top of that, it ruins a miniatures photo and renders every single brushstroke on the figures themselves pointless.
An interesting experiment… Which I think goes to show that the intelligence property thief known as A.I. has a heck of a long way to go before it can complete with you and your paintbrush 😁 Keep up the good work. All the best. Aly
I like it!
ReplyDeleteCheers Jonathan
DeleteIt is rather good, not too sure if it works as a tapestry but rather nice all the same,
ReplyDeleteYeah, the miniatures part of it look rather well fed lol :)
DeleteNot for me. It's the usual, ugly, samey AI slop. A waste of everybody's time, I think. On top of that, it ruins a miniatures photo and renders every single brushstroke on the figures themselves pointless.
ReplyDeleteYep AI slop sums it up. My better half hates the AI knitting and crochet stuff which is always messed up. Simon
Deleteatrocious honestly, was not expecting ai slop on your blog
ReplyDeleteIt was just a quick experiment. The actual Tag above is in fact "AI crap" :)
DeleteLooks rubbish.. all the colours blend
ReplyDeleteOther I think I would like a little more distinction between the figures and the background, I don't mind it at all.
ReplyDeleteVery true
DeleteAn interesting experiment…
ReplyDeleteWhich I think goes to show that the intelligence property thief known as A.I. has a heck of a long way to go before it can complete with you and your paintbrush 😁
Keep up the good work.
All the best. Aly
100% it does. This is not something I'm going to be making a habit of. i just thought, give it a go, see what can be learned.
DeleteInteresting. Something just to print and glue on terrain piece.
ReplyDeleteNot a bad idea! lol
Delete