Friday 31 August 2012

Norse Beserker in Winter

I've been messing around with the base on this miniature for quite a while and I think that I may just have finally cracked it as far as getting it to look wintry but now snow bound. I'm not really a big fan of fake snow etc, it looks just that, fake(!) so I thought that I could produce a similar effect by just choosing the colours for the base well and dry brushing layers of first brown and then a couple of 'whites' over the brown.

I'm beginning to come around to the idea that I could have used a heavier dry brush of the 'whites', what do you guys think?













3 comments:

  1. Very nice Darrell

    Like the snow effect

    Besst regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the fake snow; the base is looking great, I wonder if a grey/blue hint might work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me.Nice job :-)

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment