Sunday 15 November 2015

Decision to Almagate Shooting Leave and Just Add Water Blog

I've come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to amalgamate my Shooting Leave Blog with this my Just Add Water Blog. The reason? Well, I think that having four blogs dealing with the hobby is stretching things too far and as this seems to be my most popular blog it will give folk a chance to see some of my Colonial stuff that they might have missed (or indeed, may not have been interested in!).

My La Journee Blog dealing mainly with the HYW and in particular the Battle of Verneuil and my Gewalthaufen Blog will both remain seperate as they will have more than enough material to deal with over the coming months/years.

I';ll start the transmutation straight away with a post from the Shooting Leave department.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment