Monday 30 November 2015

Haggis Rampant Men at Arms on Foot

Here are the painted versions of the Haggis Rampant Conversions that I was working on. I'm pleased to say that the six Foot Men at Arms are now finished  and based, thus I took a few pics of the mini's earlier and thought I'd post them up now.

I think that the converted straps for the shields have come out rather well overall which is very pleasing. I did want to sculpt straps to the models holding their shields and bucklers in their hands (Fierce Foot) but time constraints soon put the kibosh on that idea.

I've got another couple of units painted that just need the basing to be painted and some grass tufts applying. With all of the retinue I've got for a bit of heather on the bases as all the fighting will be taking place on the border region of England and Scotland (in the event that the title of the post hasn't given this away!).




































And lastly a a group pic:



19 comments:

  1. Great work on some amazing figures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David.

      Many more to some- just need to paint up the bases :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. Outstanding painting and conversions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Vinnie- I'm really happy with the straps- not a massive conversion but a victory of sorts :>)

      Delete
  3. Agreed, those turned out quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Cheers Ray- still got two units to go and then I'm planning more bidets- they can be a nuisance in Lion Rampant and I only have one unit! LOL :>)

      Delete
  5. Those are Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning job, love your splendid paint brush and your bases...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can take credit for the brushwork but the bases are all down to Great Escape Games from who I bought all the basing tufts.

      Delete
  7. Very nice indeed. They'll look even better as you put them back in the box after having been shot to bits this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Effing Elite Longbowmen- and all because you guys couldn't be arsed to paint more mini's! :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  8. Really good work. They look so very good. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for all your kind words guys :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment