Thursday, 19 November 2015

Finished Beja Bases and Sneak Peek!

Shooting Leave Catch Up Post:







As I've mentioned I also managed to get the Mounted Infantry conversions for El Teb finished but as yet they remain un-based. The Matting Agent I use can easily take 12 hours to go off and be completely dry. It's worth it as it is by far the best Matte Varnish that I have ever used. I don't miss the old formula Dulcote at all these days.

In all there are six mini's that were requited. Here's a Sneak Peek prior to basing:


That's all for today. I've got a lot to do tonight..... ;>)

3 comments:

  1. Turned out well? The brushwork looks brilliant to me!
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, like a professional version of my Zulu bases. Very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps...there are many more to come but I'm spread quite thin at present :>)

    Back to the 14th Century and then to Hastings!

    I'll continue posting the Shooting Leave stuff until the blog has caught up with this one.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete