Thursday 7 November 2019

Bedford's Battle

Hi,

Back again! I know it's been a long time since I updated this blog and some of you may be wondering what happenned to me(?). For the past six or seven months or so I've been quite seriously ill and to be honest wargaming was really the last thing on my mind. It's been a very traumatic experience but I am certainly now over the worst and am getting back into the swing of painting mini's and planning games etc.

OK, explanation over with.

Here's a few snaps of Bedford's Battle that featured in the Battle of Verneuil game at Salute last year. I decided to go all out for Impetus style basing as this gives the maximum space to create drama and tension which can only serve to imrpove the vignettes on the bases.

If you want to read about my choices for miniatures, painting, heraldry etc you can pop over here, which will explain well, everything really.

I intend to photograph each base and say a little about why I chose to make certain choices as I put the models together etc. I hope to do one base a day but perhaps one every three is more realsitic with my current work load.

Please enjoy the images:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment