Wednesday 21 January 2015

Basing Figures; The Sudan

Hi,

I was at the local model shop with the idea of picking up more Plastic Mahdists by Perry Miniatures and as I was browsing around I notices some fine Ballast which, I thought would go rather will on the bases of the mini's for my Sudanese project. It really is quite fine stuff and will mix well and add a bit of contract to the larger sand crystals on each base. I'll be adding rocky bits as well as Silfor static grass (when painted) etc. should make the bases look as interesting as the minatures.


The first couple of bases will be ready very soon so you'll be able to see the results quite soon. The Ansar have taken a little more time to paint than I had expected but I'm feeling my way through the first batch and they should come thick and fast after the initial lot are done.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment