Monday 19 January 2015

Help Needed! Activation of Followers Widget???

Now Sorted Out- Many Thanks to Ray!


Hi, it seems that one problem that I wasn't aware of until now, was that my normal Blog Followers wasn't activated. I've been through the widgets list and I cannot find anything that would help me in my quest to turn the damn thing on so that it appears on my blog:

Shooting Leave (Victorian Colonial Warfare Blog):

http://allthebrave.blogspot.co.uk/

Can anyone out there give me some advice please- it would be gratefully received.

Darrell.

1 comment:

  1. Regular Followers are enabled on this blog Darrell Google+ Followers is no enabled. I see here you added the gadget to your blog (both this blog and Shooting Leave- Victorian Warfare) but you haven't merged your blogger account with Google+. You need to do this in your Google account page not on an individual blog once you do that your Google+ Followers gadgets will work.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment