After a day of wresting with boxes, sorting through them and attempting to follow the apparently simple Ikea instructions (far from easy in the case of the bed!) I managed in between bouts of hard toil to find the time to set up my new studio, well sort of..... it lacks paints and brushes but will soon be festooned in Foundry, Vallejo and Andrea etc hues!
I mean't to take a pic but it was ten before I got the bed finished and to be honest I wimped out and went racing to my folks for the night!
I'll try to take a pic or two tomorrow in an attempt to show off just how much space I have now. I'm not going to make the common mistake of assuming that I have too much sace as we all know what a slippery slope that can be :>)