Saturday 29 February 2020

Battle of Shrewsbury 1069; Interior Buildings I

Due to having to the time constraints of having take extra care of the "oldies" in the family the Shrewsbury game has been cancelled for Partizan in May this year. Instead it will be featured at Partizan II on October 11th later in the year.

Anyway, I have found time to continue work on some of the buildings that will act as either the suburbs of Shrewsbury or stand stand inside the Motte and Bailey.

This building was scratch built by me many a moon ago and a resin castings were made that was made by Stronghold Miniatures with the agreement that for a number of castings I would agree for the model to become part of their catalogue which I was more than happy to do. To be honest I am not even sure if they are still in business but I have included a courtesy link to their site above by way of recognition.

I have included a pic of the painted scratch built model as well but please be aware that this is only for a comparison shot; I'm not after extra points :>)

The Resin Casting:




Resin Interior:


Scratch Built Interior:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece mate I will take 5! ;)

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still got a few.

      Wait until I've finished the terrain, there might be some left!

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment