Wednesday 19 February 2020

Speed Painted Franks Rescued from Photobucket

Of late I have been trying to retrieve some of my old pictures which never made it onto the internet from my Photbucket account. It is possible! Basically, I keep getting a notice saying that they want to send me something on an email account that no longer exists. Once you get past this pop up box then you're in. It is best if you labelled all your images prior to adding them to Photbucket as the pop up box can keep on a popping and it is a royal pain in the bum.

A long time ago, when Foundry still did their Hordes, I went all out and bought three sets of their Early Saxons/Franks! I did not get around to slapping any paint on any of them except for one unit which did not even make it to basing before being sold. I sold the rest of the bare metal recently but I'm beginning to wish that I had not as the sculpting is exceptional and the mini's are just so full of belligerent animation.

Here are the results!

Wargames Foundry Franks:





















5 comments:

  1. Speed painted!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a weekends work about en years ago mate. My eyes probably aren't up to it nowadays- Optivisor days that they are :)

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment