Friday 17 April 2015

To The Strongest!

I don't think I have to say anything more other then if you like dynamic, inventive rule sets then this is for you:


The rules have been painstakingly written by Simon miller aka Big Red Bat  and require no dice and no measuring! What? I hear you clamour!? sounds like it may not work? Well, I've been privy to the last few editions and although I haven't actually played it as of yet i can confidently say that the mechanisms are new, dynamic and make for a flowing game that requires very little book keeping.

As Simon has very kindly offered to send me a copy I'll be writing a full review in the fullness of time. But for now I heartily recommend these rules not just to players of Ancients but to Early and Late Medieval players as they will work for all periods above.

you can pick up a copy here:


Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment