Monday 11 May 2020

Old Pics- Curtey's 13th Century Medievals

I managed to get a very old laptop to miraculously start purely on spec to see if I could retrieve any of the pictures on my painting that I knew were on the machine. As the damn thing refused to hook up to my router it was a case of burning the images onto a writable CD and plugging in an external CD drive into my newer laptop and going through the painstaking process of saving each image! Basically it took a few hours which is time I would rather have spent painting but hey ho..... there are many more pics in need of retrieval on that steam powered machine too!

These mini's were painted up for a client a few years back which is why they are not based.

The first lot are a mounted and foot version of Richard I and painted as requested by the client. I seem to remember that the miniatures came free with a Wargames Illustrated subscription.










Here we have some 13th Century 1st Corp Medieval miniatures. Again painted as requested by the client.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment