Tuesday 21 December 2021

A Huge Thank You!


I have not got any eye candy to show but  as I've been very busy cracking away at prepping my Late Romans for the The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge as well as slowly managing to do a few bits and bobs 
on my latest Early Byzantine Kavallaroi (I'm pretty sure I've just made up a Greek word here!)

I thought I would take this opportunity to thank the people who got in touch with me, who offered me kindness and understanding when I was really struggling earlier this year.

I want you to know that you made a real difference. It was at once very humbling and a huge morale boost. Although my physical circumstances have not changed your kindness (along with some very high quality therapy) have allowed me to keep slowly chipping away and moving forward again. I might not be here without you guys- you know who you are- so just know that your efforts were deeply appreciated. 

Oops! I nearly forgot! Have a lovely holiday, be you religious, agnostic or an atheist. 

8 comments:

  1. A Merry Christmas to you and yours , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you are moving in the right direction 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for 2022 mate, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. I really enjoyed reading your blog posts throughout the year. Like you I also struggle with mental health, so it's very cheering to hear that you are doing better with it. All the best, Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I sincerely wish you all the best.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment