Friday 23 June 2023

Italian Wars Vignette Hints of What is to Come

Sometime ago I contacted Nick Collier and asked if he would be interested in some conversion work for an Italian Wars vignette idea I was planning on working on. Nick and I agreed that I would paint up some Wargames Foundry Medieval miniatures for him in exchange for the putty work; well worth it as my putty work leaves oh so much to be desired! The original miniature of from Warlord Games, Last Rites - Landsknecht Wounded pack (WGP-LS-40). 





Nick also kindly, and without being prompted, knocked together a wounded Landsknecht for me as well to add to one of my pike blocks. I am utterly over the moon with the results on both miniatures.




2 comments:

  1. That looks like it's going to be a pretty grim vignette, what's next? Breaking on the wheel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A common sight in the armies sent by Maximilian. Breaking on the wheel?Maybe sometime in the future.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment