Saturday 25 January 2020

Richard III Memorial Miniature (Formerly from Gewalthaufen Blog)

Now that the mini has gone up in the catalogue section of the Perry Miniatures site I'm happy to present to you the memorial miniature that Michael produced as a celebration of Richards life and death. I love this miniature, packed with humour and a suitable level of belligerence I think it a worthy memorial piece.

I really had a lot of fun painting him up too:


You can see Richard III on the Perry Miniatures Site HERE

More pics a little later- very busy at present.

Darrell.

4 comments:

  1. nice mate, I used the figure mounted on a horse and have thought about placing the horse in water as a option

    cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a vignette of Gonzaga Crossing the River taro at Fornovo 1495 which is my next project following on from the 11th Century Reconquista mate. You can see it here (for now- the blog will be deleted when all the decent posts have been amalgamated: https://gewalthaufen.blogspot.com/search/label/Gonzaga%20Crossing%20the%20River%20Taro%20III

      Delete
  2. I do like this one too...great job on it!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment