Thursday 23 January 2020

Warwick Castle Jaunt- (Formerly from Gawalthaufen Blog)

I've decided to slowly amalgamate my blogs into just one here on Just Add Water as it's easier to have everything in one place. As soon as all the interesting posts on Gewalthaufen have been moved to here I will be closing down the Gewalthaufen blog.

Apologies to anyone who has read these posts before.... if you have please feel free to skip the post.

A few years ago I payed a visit, one amongst many over the years, to Warwick Castle with a camera and took quite a few pics. although shortly after taking the snaps I published many of these pics on the Blog on my actual website Darrell Hindley Figure Painter I thought it may be a good idea to publish them all again as the atmosphere of the displays, the armours etc really give a feel for the Late 15th C. I assume that many of the folk reading this may have been to Warwick Castle but there may be some of you who haven't had the pleasure so i thought it would make sense on blog like Gewalthaufen to show them again.

If any of you hasn't visisted the castle I strongly urge you to go if you get the chance!

So, without further ado:










































































2 comments:

  1. If I ever get a extended trip over to the UK, I will have to check out that castle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get over the pond it's well worth it. Slightly surreal but very lifelike wax works. It really gives you the feeling that you are there back in the 1500's!

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment