Thursday 3 March 2022

Early Byzantine Heavy Kavallarioi First Unit Single Bases


In order to get the promised images of the single bases taken I was up a little earlier then normal. The photo's have been taken mostly with artificial light and I do hope they hold up to my usual standards(?).

All the images are "clickable" and reasonably large files, so if you so desire you can take a much closer look at each base from various angles including the rear. They should also give a little more perspective on how I put together the compose my units,

Base1:







Base2:







Base3:







Base4:







Base5:







Base6:







I'm not sure what is next for the Early Byzantines, perhaps another unit of Heavy Kavallarioi or perhaps another armoured Skutatoi unit.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Always superb paintjob !!!

    Nikkobourges

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said before, a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome miniatures. Did you use shields from a different manufacturer for these? I can't find this design on LBM transfers for Aventine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The shields are Aventine Shields but with LBMS Transfers that fit Footsore Miniatures. I *think* they might fit the (later) Gripping Beast Thematic Byzantines range too- though they may be resized for Gripping Beast?)

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment