Wednesday 23 November 2022

Late Romans For Sale

In a few weeks I will be entering The Analogue Hobbies Painting challenge with a Thematic Byzantine army that I'm putting together. Before the event, I thought it prudent to slay the demons of the Varnishing Disaster nightmare which stopped me in my tracks in last year's challenge after prepping hundreds of Late Roman miniatures!

I'm not really happy with the painting style on these miniatures so will be selling them. Not yet as I have another 8 of the Late Roman Celtae Seniores Auxillia Palatinum (Infantry). Unfortunately there will be no more cavalry models as the first six were ruined by the varnish from last year. 

I will be looking for £15 per foot and £25 per cavalry model. A total of (when complete) 24 Infantry and (£240GBP) 6 Cataphracts (£150GBP). 

Buyer pays postage.

If you're interested contact me at:

darrell DOT hindley AT googlemail DOT com

Here are the pictures.

All the images are "Clickable" if you want to take a closer look.

There will be another 8 Infantry miniatures (total of 24) when they go on sale)







Close Ups showing painted on Clavi etc:










Cataphracts/Clibanarii:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment