Sunday 12 November 2023

For Sale; Military History, Ospreys, and the odd Rule Book

Some Military history, some Ospreys and the like plus the odd rule book For Sale.


Buyer Pays Postage (I'll get the best rate I can for you and weigh each package at the PO- please remember books can be reasonably heavy)

Payment via Paypal

Please contact me here via PM or email me at:

darrell DOT hindley AT googlemail DOT com

Seleucid and Ptolemaic Reformed 168-Armies 168-145BC. Volume 1, Nick Sekunda, Angus McBride- £45 (cost me £90!)



(Hardcover) Never Greater Slaughter, Brunanburh and the birth of England, Michael Livingstone x1 - £10

Bonnie Blue Flag, Fast play Wargames Rules for Fighting Battles During the American Civil War, Kevin Calder- £8


Combat: Roman Legionary vs Carthaginian Warrior, Second Punic War 217-206BC, David Campbell- £-6

3 comments:

  1. I'd like the Military History of Late Rome 565-602, by Illkka Syvanne (£10) if it's still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've got back to you vie PM or email Rob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing seen but I have emailed you this time, as I should've done in the first place, rather than just leaving a comment on the blog.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment