Sunday 2 February 2020

North West Frontier, Brits with Grit! (From Shooting Leave Blog)

Originally publishes Thursday 6th August 2015 on my shooting Leave Blog:

A few snaps of the Renadra Mud Hut and my Artizan 66th (Berkshire) Regiment of Foot.

Constructing the building was a simple process though there were quite a few gaps that needed filling. For some reason I chose to fill them with Milliput, which came away in places due to the tool I was using having to be dipped in water rather a lot. I wouldn't let this put you off putting the model as it is really nice and the very subtle detail really doesn't come across viewing it on the net. It beats getting out the filler and mixing it with sand which always produces a rather unrealistic effect IMHO.

Anyway, here's the pics:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment