Tuesday 25 February 2020

Partizan I Game Cancelled- Game will be at Partizan II :>(

It is with some regret that I have had to cancel the game for Partizan on May 16th this year. Time that must be spent increasingly with the health issues of some the older members of my family which inevitably has encroached on the amount of time I could dedicate to producing the game. Family first.

As you might have noticed on social media I toyed for a few weeks with setting up a different skirmish based game, Aedric the Wild, Battle of Shrewsbury 1069, but in the end it felt like I was going to be putting on a second rate game and just did not sit right with me. I think the right decision has been made at the end of the day.

Apologies to all who wanted to see the game (I am making the assumption that there are a few of you out there?) and to the organisers especially Richard Tyndall who has offered to send me an invitation for Partizan II.

The good news is that the Reconquista game will continue to be worked on and will be on show as a display game in October the 11th and Partizan II.

6 comments:

  1. Family first is definitely correct. Here’s hoping for a good game at Partizan II. Looking forward to both it and your Shrewsbury project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter. To be honest it's a relief having even a little piece of the pressure taken off. Here's to Partizan II! :)

      Delete
  2. Keep going till the game is where you are happy with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much what I'm going to be doing Matt. It do already feel a little less pressure so it was a good decision. I'm thinking of going for two projects at once; so keeping the Reconquista game moving along and also the Siege of Shrewsbury 1069 skirmish game simultaneously. That way if I'm getting a bit tired of one subject i can do a quick switcheroo for a while :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a sensible decision, family first and no need to add extra stress to something that's meant to be relaxation!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, I'm going to try to slot it in at Partizan II.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment