Friday 17 July 2020

It's Chaos! Horrors of Tzeentch, Slaaneshi Chaos Lord and chaos Knights of Slaanesh

A few more pics from a bygone era. This time some Horrors of Tzeentch, Slaaneshi Chaos Lord and chaos Knights of Slaanesh.

Horrors of Tzeentch



Chaos Lord of Slaanesh:
This model was made with a number of components from the lovely old metal GW Slaanesh range; I think Fifth and sixth Edition(?).  The body of the steed is from the Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, the legs of the Lord too. From what I remember the head was a basic swap with that of one of their Druchii (Dark Elf) models. If there was any putty work, it was minimal, perhaps just plugging any gaps in the model.



Chaos Knights of Slaanesh:

These five knights were heavily converted with a lot of putty work. The snake like bodies were taken from the Spawn of Slaanesh and and gaps filled and modelled in Greenstuff. One the bodies had had any gaps filled and modelled I rolled out five large sheets of Greenstuff and after allowing the putty to dry for a short time I modelled the mail using a syringe needle; my girlfriend of the time worked in a biology lab which came in handy! The bodies of the actual knights were taken from the Druchii Cold One Riders and I believe the arms were too. The shields were taken from the Druchii Black Guard models which still had a substantial part of the arm cast- this required a lot of filing before i managed to get them to the stage where I would drill holes in the shields ready for them to be pinned. 



Well, that's the end of another Fantasy Blast from the Past. If I get enough interest I think I have more images to rescue from that old laptop (TM) LOL

4 comments:

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment