Saturday 15 October 2022

Italian Mounted Arquebusiers Single Base Close Ups

I managed to make some time to take some pictures of the close ups I had planned for the single bases of Italian Mounted Arquebusiers. 

It would be remiss of me not to mention the colour scheme was "borrowed" from the black and red colour scheme of Black Band of Giovanni de' Medici used by the chap who does the College of Kings Blog. The Black Bands of Giovanni de’ Medici post is HERE.

In my last post I neglected to mention the idea was is try to arrange the miniatures in a kind of Caracole/Cantabrian Circle on the bases which, with just the bases complete out of six is a little hard to visualise, so I'll do a very short update when the unit is wholly complete.
























4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Superb paintjob !!! As always !!
    Nikkobourges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bedford. Looking great. The blog you mentioned is it seems now a .com, https://www.collegeofkings.com/category/italian-wars/ Cheers, Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! Thank you Mark, I'll add it to my post now.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment