Monday 28 June 2021

More Goths

These fellows seem to be taking a while to pump out. More Goths! The second batch out of four batches of six that will make up my first Goth unit for the planned display game. 

A managed to avoid the pitfalls of being tempted into using the Foundry WWII set (as it is pants- see last post here for details and stick to the more reliable Vallejo Model and Game Colour with the usual sprinkling of Andrea and some of the older Foundry triads, though not used in the traditional triad manner. 

I'm going to have a wee break with the next lot of miniatures as I made the schoolboy error of not calculating the number of Spanish Arquebusiers I needed for my first Spanish Italian Wars unit so I'm going to have to retreat a little and get those two miniatures painted up. In order to keep the impetus moving along with the Goths I will add a couple of Goth miniatures which I will use as a Command Base for the unit I am currently working on.

One more thing to add, the miniatures have not been varnished yet so are not as flat as they will be post varnishing process.








8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Superbpaintjob !!! I like these beautiful Footsore Miniatures !!!

    Nikkobourges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikkobourges, they are indeed lovely miniatures. :)

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful. Cheers, Karl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect job as always! Love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment