Thursday 19 November 2015

Finished Beja Bases and Sneak Peek!

Shooting Leave Catch Up Post:







As I've mentioned I also managed to get the Mounted Infantry conversions for El Teb finished but as yet they remain un-based. The Matting Agent I use can easily take 12 hours to go off and be completely dry. It's worth it as it is by far the best Matte Varnish that I have ever used. I don't miss the old formula Dulcote at all these days.

In all there are six mini's that were requited. Here's a Sneak Peek prior to basing:


That's all for today. I've got a lot to do tonight..... ;>)

3 comments:

  1. Turned out well? The brushwork looks brilliant to me!
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, like a professional version of my Zulu bases. Very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chaps...there are many more to come but I'm spread quite thin at present :>)

    Back to the 14th Century and then to Hastings!

    I'll continue posting the Shooting Leave stuff until the blog has caught up with this one.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment