Tuesday 1 September 2015

New Studio space Pics!

Ok, ta da da  da darrrrrrrrrr......

My new studio space:



I'm very happy with the huge amount of space that I have now! It's going to allow me to have several things happening all at once without the necessity of having to put things away every time I try my hand at something else such a s making terrain when I'm in the middle of a painting project.Although I'm still wresting with putting together all the flat pack furniture in the house and I haven't had a chance to even bring in my paints I feel very positive about the new freedom that I'm going to have both in and out of the studio.

I'm going to take some snaps of the Ceorl units that I've now finished basing before I head back to the house for more 'hard labour' and continue to sort it all out. As you can imagine and have almost certainly experienced there's a lot to do before i can move in proper. This has held back the Hastings project a little but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back on track if not sooner. I'm still doing a little every morning.

Bye for now.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a great space! Plenty of room and not claustrophobic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon I could fit a large table in it...... but then there's a choice of this or the conservatory (which isn't very as big)?????

      Darrell.

      Delete
  2. Looks like an excellent studio. Enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Enough to swing a pro painter LOL b:>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  4. Wow that is an impressive set up. Moving things around to paint is a real time and energy sapper. Good luck with your new painting station!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been a royal pain in the bum over the past year. It's going to be a lovely feeling to finally start painting in the space! Still, there's the small matter of furnishing the house first!

      Darrell.

      Delete
  5. Just a little bit jealous over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if it's any consolation Michael I've been painting on a tiny computer desk for a year! LOL b:>)

      Darrell.

      Delete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment