Thursday 10 September 2015

Urgently Wanted; 4th/5th Edition Bretonnians for Bodkin's Second Day Out Demo Game!

Hi guys and gals,

I'm urgently in need of the following 4th or 5th Edition Bretonnian models, I forgot which edition they actually were(?).

They are for the next Bodkin's Day Out in Terms of Demo Games so they will be well used and will not be sold on to make petty profit! I cannot reveal the name of the battle nor am I able to confirm any ideas you guys and gals may have. you'll have to wait and see. It will almost certainly be at Partizan next year and will be a real sight to behold just as the last game was which was held at The Other Partizan to be held at Kelham Hall.

Pics of the game can be seen HERE!

Here are the pics of the miniatures I'm looking for. I don't mind paying for them at all but I'm not going to pay silly amounts of money for the mini's. I hope I don't sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet too much but it should be enough to know that they are going to be painted up and be taking their rightful place in as beautiful game that Dave Andrews, David Imrie, Simon Chick, Matthew Bickley, Andrew Taylor and myself can ,manage.

Here they are:



Thanks for reading folks.

8 comments:

  1. I can not help you with the first 2 but I am sure I have some of the figs in the bottom pic. Doing some spring cleaning for an up coming move. I will see if I can locate them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commissar, that would be really great of you and so, so much appreciated on my part :>)

    Let me know when you're ready, I'm in the middle of a move myself so I know where you're coming from!

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Darrell, I've only a couple of more recent Bretonnians. More or less those:
    http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Bretonnian-Battalion

    Partly painted and ready to play, partly unassembled / unpainted.

    In case that those are any help then let me know.

    Good luck with your search anyway!

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks anyway Stefan. It's really the older sorts that I'm looking for as they fit the [period of the game perfectly in terms of armours and fashion! :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I'll check tonight, might have some.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darrell,
    Ping me an email via the address on my blog. I've got perhaps two dozen figures you might be interested in. I can send you details, pics, etc.
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt,

      It's:

      darrell DOT hindley AT googlemail DOT com

      Hope to hear from you soon :>)

      Darrell.

      Delete
  6. Darrell,
    Ping me an email via the address on my blog. I've got perhaps two dozen figures you might be interested in. I can send you details, pics, etc.
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment